Miyerkules, Setyembre 26, 2012

WELCOME

insects_macro_photography
Insects Photomacrography     -photography of Sam Bolivar
As a start, I'm Robert Russell C. Miguel. A fourth year student of Central Luzon State University (CLSU). One part of my course requires me to make a blog. It's hard to pick a good title that will make the first page of google search. I decided to include CLSU in my blog. CLSU has a total of 500,000 related searches. Still i 
won't make to page 1 or 2. So i

decided to change my search key word, in spite of many trees are found in CLSU,
 there's also insects. So i pick the title "Insects Macro Photography".

insects_macro_photography
Insects Photomacrography


It's fun to watch glittering insects (fireflies), and flying shiny insects 
(golden tortoise beetle). Well it's a welcome post so; I Welcome you.

1 komento: